11/7/07

Halloween


Our ward didn't end up planning a Halloween party so we thought we'd hold our own at our apartment - not a ward party, we just invited a few friends. We had chili and corn bread and home-made root beer. It was really fun and we thought it was a great success. I was so pre-occupied with serving that I didn't take any pictures! The one here with all of us my friend Shannon took for me! I really have gotten better at taking pictures for important things, but I still need help! Here are some pictures of Emery from the Halloween party Grandma and Grandpa Lundgreen hosted. She had so much fun running around with her cousins and I think every one's costume turned out great! She really didn't like her costume very much - it helped that she was distracted with so many people. She screamed every time I put it on and the hat really didn't last very long. When we took her Trick-or-Treating around the ward she would help knock on the door and when the door opened, she'd just walk right in! It was kind of embarrassing - I think she probably thought it was her house because all the apartments look the same. :)

Emery finally did something very mischievous! We're so proud! And so is she!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had soooo much fun, you really saved my Halloween. I love hanging out with you guys, you're so great!