10/23/07

Better



Thankfully, Emery is doing much better now. It was so sad to have her sick - it reminded me of a time on my mission when my companion was really sick and we had to stay in for the day. I realized I was depressed and wondered why, then Sister Johnson came out and smiled...that made all the difference! It's hard to not see people smile. It took a while for Emery to get back to normal, but she is! Hooray! Here she is getting into the pantry - finally wanting to eat something!







This is Emery and her cousin Will. He is 4 months younger than she and is starting to learn how to walk. Here he is pushing her around on her car - good walking practice!









Saturday BYU played Eastern Washington and Kevin and I went to the game. We started walking home when it started snowing - it was so cold and wet! When we got back, we turned the TV on to finish watching the game and the field was completely white! What will we do next for our team!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea, I'm glad to have your blog address now! I'm so glad Emrey is better. I was just wondering if I should get a flu shot, yikes!!!
We had so much fun tonight, thank you !!!!

Stacey, Allyn and Kaleb said...

Tag...you are it. Go to my blog for details!

Stacey