9/22/08

Decorating Updates

Here are just a few pictures of the new things we have done for the house. The Family room is still in progress and we're getting can-lights in the kitchen soon too. We feel very blessed to have had so much help in the up-dating process. (Thanks Kristy, Mom, Monique and Grandpa Barnes!)

My Mom made this quilt for Jane. She is amazing and we love it! It looks so good in her room over the crib

This is a shelf that I painted to go in her room - I think her blessing dress looks so cute hanging from the hook.

Kristy (Kevin's sister) has been helping design some things for us. She is an Interior Designer and was gracious enough to share her talents with us. She designed this wall and painted the sign you can see in the background (the unfinished family room part). She is AMAZING!

Grandpa Barnes made this box for me and I painted it to match the plaques on the kitchen wall...I still need some cute greenery to go in it. He's amazing too!

This is a shot of the front living room wall - my friend Monique has a Cricket and she helped me print out the vinyl lettering. Heather helped me pick out the curtains.

As you can see, I can't really do anything by myself...it's hard to trust my own judgement sometimes. Thanks again for all your help everyone!

6 comments:

Kourtne said...

YEAH! I'm so excited to see it all. Everything looks so good. I love how it all updates your house. You have a darling house. I want to see it in person too. :)

Lindsay said...

Your decorations look really great. It is so great that you have so much help with the decorating, I could use a little help too!

Critchfield fam said...

I love all the decorations. When we get a house, I'll look again and copy you! lol We are so jealous that you can go to Cougar games still. We really miss Utah and you guys of course! And walks to Bridal Veil Falls!

Jensen Family said...

The house looks really great and I love the wall hanging you made! I also wanted you to know I am going private with my blog, so send me your email and I will add you to my list...wendyscott13@yahoo.com

J said...

Erin, Do you know anything about a mission reunion? I tried to information but had no luck....

Sarah said...

Thought of you during Conference when they said our "Standard of Truth". I remember saying it while doing our arm exercises :) Hope all is well!!