10/8/08

Family Pictures


I love the classifieds on ksl.com. I often find myself perusing the merchandise there. I have found lately a $40 double stroller, a $25 kitchen rolling cart, $5 swimming pool, two $5 plastic drawer towers and best of all, free family pictures! A few weeks ago we went to "Expose Photography" in Midvalle to get our pictures done. All we had to pay for was the CD with all our pictures on it! Most everyone I talked to was sceptical that it was a legitimate place, but we're still alive and a nice girl from UVU was our photographer. :) Here is a sampling of some of the pics:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

Critchfield fam said...

Your girls are gorgeous! I wish Emery and Kailee could play together :( We might be going to Utah for Christmas; if we do, will you be around?