1/19/09

Back in the Saddle Again…

I have to admit that I am not a committed blogger - I jump off and on the bandwagon very sporadically but, of course you all know that. To make up for it, here are a bunch of new posts with lots of pictures – enjoy!

I thought I’d start with HAIR:

Jane

Jane hair

Emery

e's hair

Erin

000_0029

Kevin (Re-visited)

100_1843  2006

If you don’t know this story, this is what happens when a wife tries to cut your hair while baking bread, watching TV, and a baby is crying.  Word to the wise – check the razor attachment twice, cut once.  (This is an old picture – thank goodness he doesn’t have to sit on the stand at church like this!) 

PS: This is the only interesting hair cut Kevin has ever had in his whole life, so it’s the only one worthy of our family hair collage! :) 

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh I did that to Rich a year ago. Usually I cut his hair now when the kids are in bed. Doesn't always work out that way though. I'm happy to know I'm not the only one. I tried to do Kate's hair but it falls out even when I just comb it.

The Lassen Family said...

Yup, I did that to Steve's hair early in our marriage as well. He won't let me cut his hair anymore....