4/18/09

A Half Marathon Is...

13.1 miles
21,082 meters
69,168 feet
830,016 inches
21,082,000,000,000 nanometers
2,490,000 cheerios end to end
11 minutes 12 seconds on the freeway
How far a commercial jet travels in 90 seconds
How far sound travels in 61.4 seconds
How far light travels in 70.4 microseconds
A very long way to run!
How far my amazing wife ran this morning in under three hours for the Salt Lake Half Marathon
Way to go Erin…We love you!!!

Pasta party the night before the race!

Go Marathon Mommies!

















13.1 miles for a medal!?

































Is there anything she can't do??















11 comments:

Kourtne said...

YEAH! "For she's a jolly good fellow, for she's a jolly good fellow, for she's a jolly good fellow....which NOBODY can deny!"
There is NOTHING Erin can't do! I wish I could have been there!

Jodi said...

Thanks for the video Kevin! Erin it was so much fun! Even if I can't walk now! :) Good job!

erica said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm really impressed. Just amazing!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations that is so impressive!

Misty said...

I loved the video! (I have to admit I cried while watching it)

YEA FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!

Lindsay said...

Inspirational, I am so happy to see you reached your goal. congratulations!

Spencer said...

I'm so proud of you erin! I've been meaning to call all day to see how it went, so I was glad to see this post. You're somehow more and more amazing everyday. I can't wait to see you all. We made a chain tonight to begin the count down. I'll try not to be intimidated by your buffness when I do.

Spencer said...

the last comment was really Heather, I forgot to sign in as myself. But Spencer is also proud of you!

Spencer said...

This IS Spencer. I'm glad Heather clarified that. I was a little horrified reading that first post. AWWKKWARD. Don't get me wrong, Erin, I'm very impressed, those just aren't the words I would use. See you guys soon!

Sarah said...

You go girl!!! You were always the one who wanted to ride bikes instead of being in a car. :)

Lolo said...

Way to go, Erin. That really is an accomplishment. You have always been a good example to me:)