5/5/09

Some WICKED Weekends

So, I haven't blogged in a while...I think for many reasons. 1. Because I've spent a lot of free time running. 2. I've spent my other free time in Zions. 3. I've spent all the rest of it crafting getting ready for a Boutique I get to participate in next weekend.


Today I thought I'd just add a little about how amazingly blessed I feel to be able to do so many fun things and have a husband who is totally supportive of it all, and not to mention HOT!:) (OK Kev, you can stop blushing now.)

Anyway, here's the travelogue:

April 16 - Run a 1/2 marathon with 6 of my new best friends.














April 23 - Hike Angel's Landing in Zions with 3 other of my favorite people.













April 30 - FINALLY go to "Wicked" that I stood in line for 7 hours in December for. (But that deserves its own post)





You may ask, "What does she do next?"
Well, Sweet Tweets Boutique next weekend in Herriman.
I don't remember the last time my life was this exciting...I think I may have a let down after all this is over.:) Or maybe just find something else to do. It feels so good to be busy and to be doing things I love!
Thanks to all my family for helping me and telling me that I CAN.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Gees how can I ever keep up with you! I am just grateful I got to be a small part of exciting times!Good luck at your boutique this weekind, let me know if I can help. Oh and when you get a sec will you shoot me those Zions pics? Thanks so much you are marvelous!