6/12/09

Happy Birthday Janie K!

This post is dedicated to my darling Jane.  I can't believe it was already one year ago that we welcomed you to our world - almost to the minute! (10:53) We love you!

Jane 1Brand new Jane

Jane 2Jane 3 Jane 4Jane 5 Jane 6 Jane 7Jane 8 Jane 10 Jane 11Jane 12

 

 

First Haircut – sorry!

 

 

 

 

Jane 13Jane 14  Jane 16

Jane 17Jane 18

…And here she is!  The mischievous little one year old.  And you thought she was so sweet – looks can be deceiving!  It has been a pleasant and wonderful year Sweet Thing!

9 comments:

Kourtne said...

Happy happy birthday Jane! To think we thought her hair was a little red when she was born...

Jade said...

She's already 1?! Sheesh ... that came fast.

Doyle Family said...

Happy birthday Jane! She is so adorable!

Alan Anderson said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Jane!! I love the pictures of you and your hair! Can't believe you are already one - here is to another great year!!

Lolo said...

Wow. She's so cute! It really did go by so fast, huh? I feel the same about my 15 month old. Hope you are well!!!

shhluke said...

I seriously JUST asked Spencer when Jane's exact birthday was because I knew it was coming up and was afraid we'd miss it. Darn, tell her sorry and give her lots of hugs and kisses from us. Happy Birthday Jane!!!

erica said...

wow it's been a year! I don't see you guys enough. you know she is a beauty - both your girls are beautiful. I love seeing pictures. it sure puts a smile on my face. happy birthday jane!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Jane, I can't beleive it has been a year!

J said...

OOOOH I LOVE ALL THE PHOTOS!!