9/23/09

Craft Addiction

I, Erin have a self professed craft ADDICTION!  I can’t get enough of it.  I have even had to plan in specific “craft time” so that I don’t spend my whole day working on stuff!

Here’ what I did the other day in honor of the first day of Autumn:

001

002

003This is a really simple wreath I learned how to do on Studio 5 

Cost: about $8

Time: about 2 hours

Blast that show – every time I watch it, there’s something else fun that I HAVE to DO – and I mean HAVE to – I pack the girls in the car right after the show and head to the craft store and get the things I need.  Usually I get the project going that day and done by the next…

Yes, I am a “Craft Addict” And I LIKE IT! :)

PS – if anyone wants some cute “Autumn” vinyl – come on over…it’s really easy and a cheap way to change it up for the holidays!

7 comments:

Alan Anderson said...

That's way cute. I have to limit myself watching that show - way too many ideas - way too much fun - way too many projects.....

You are so talented! Wish I had an ounce of your creativity!

Kourtne said...

Holy cow. That would take me a month to make. How cute.

Marquardson Family said...

Darling Erin! I love it! And I might take you up on using your cricut. I have the vinyl, but no cute fonts!! Keep your cute crafts posted, I'd love to se them!

Doyle Family said...

That is so cute! I see cute things but would never attempt them. Way to go~!

Lindsay said...

That is so cute, good job. I think I will have to make one too now. I can totally sympathize with the crafting addiction.

Anonymous said...

Erin! Your mom told me how to find your blog. How adorable is your little family!! I love the crafts too! So fun! Hope you are doing well!
Love... Jenny Swenson

Nicole said...

Erin! that is SO cute! I am totally going to have to copy you. What a cool little show. Nothing like that up here....darn.