11/4/09

Just an Update

OK - I finally got some pictures together to journal a bit about the last month or two in the Lundgreen Family's life :)

Jane on our new PVC pipe chairs - they are awesome!

Emery's first day of Joy School

Our last swim for the summer

Sweet Jane

The First BYU home game...haven't taken Jane again...:) yet...

Our family trip up Big Cottonwood Canyon to see the leaves.  It was 85 degrees at home and probably 40 by the time we got clear up there.  Jane was in a onesie and I grabbed a jacket for myself - I think I deserve the mom of the year award!:)  But it was beautiful!



Cute Emery

The first hot chocolate of the season..MMMMM!

Em and J in the "car" - we got it from a neighbor and it doesn't go anywhere, but they love to pretend to go places in it. I think they went to the zoo that day:) Jane drove.


That's just a little of our end of summer, early fall!  Hope you all are enjoying the beautiful fall weather - wherever you may be!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Your girls are so adorable! And what a cute family.

BTW, thanks for the RRR water bottle!