5/10/10

Time

Time is a funny thing.  Bright and early in the morning (8 am)  you feel as though you should Carpe Diem (I like to say carp the diem…it’s funnier) and you think you have plenty of time to do all those things you should and want to do.  Then your children get up with you…BUT they are adorable and fun and make you smile, so it’s ok. 

It has been 3 long months since I’ve sat down to this blog.  Again, time is a funny thing and most of it lately has been taken by the depths of my newly-finished craft room for bag/owl/headband/banner making.  It has been a blast, but I have to admit, the time, I’m afraid was not ALL well-spent.  I’m worried my family will never forgive me for all the time I wasn’t with them.  So I’m turning a new leaf…but that’s another post…  This past weekend I got to sell my “goods” and the forever wonderful Beehive Bazaar.  (If you remember this post, you’ll understand my excitement.)  I ended up being pretty successful, but all the time and materials it took to get ready is utterly exhausting to think about.  I am finally blogging ‘cause that crazy boutique is over – and I feel like my life can be a little more normal.  I’m not regretting I did it – it was a huge goal I set for myself to be a part of it and finally got to do it!  It really was great fun.

Time is still funny because it is highly misunderstood by a 3 year old, who just now in my ear said, “You’re taking too long!”  

So, now I guess I’m done. For now…maybe I’ll find some time again soon…if there is some extra under the couch cushions…maybe.

2 comments:

Critchfield fam said...

what's your e-mail and phone #?? What city do you live in again?? We're going to Utah the end of July and I'd love to see ya!

Critchfield fam said...

e-mail me at jb2s.girl@gmail.com