2/27/09

Endless and Party

So I'm feeling a little down today 'cause I'm up to my ears in laundry and housework. I vacuumed my two main rooms this morning and you already can't tell. I've folded 3 loads of wash and have at least three more to do. It seems when I leave one clean room to tackle the next not-so-clean one, some secret elf swooshes in behind me and completely trashes the newly cleaned space. What to do, what to do...

OK, so the main disappointment and source for my "down" is that I was rejected from participating in the Beehive Bazaar down in Provo this spring. I really, really, really wanted to be a part of it and show off my crafts that I've been so busily crafting...Yup, I'm officially having a pitty party. And so, to celebrate...

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may sew or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did post it win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Erin I LOVE your crafts, your food, and about everything else about you and although I have never heard a story or piece of poetry from you, I am sure I would love that too. Anyways I am about to run out the door so I haven't posted on my blog about this yet so you can't count me in just yet. Just wanted to say sorry about the bizzare and I think everything you touch is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Erin! I agree with Julie! everything you make is amazing and I'm pretty sure that I will love it! Also, I have to do some homework like RIGHT NOW or it won't get done, but I'll post this on my blog and i'll also post a pic of my purse that you helped me make! Thanks again! you're the best!

Kourtne said...

Yeah! I'm so lucky that you haven't gotten 5 comments yet. I love your craftiness. You know how much I wish I could get done as much as you do in a day. Luv ya.

Unknown said...

Erin - I think you are about the cutest thing EVER!! I have also been feeling quite crafty the last while! I even bought a sewing machine (that I have yet to use because I am too scared) because I was in the "craft zone!" I would LOVE to get a prize from you, as well as pay this forward! What a fun way for us to get rid of all the stuff we make!! :)

Lindsay said...

Sorry to hear that you got rejected, I think you are so incredibly talented. I would like you to show the rest of the world how to do all your fun crafts. better luck next year! By the way I am so excited about your contest.

shhluke said...

Well, I'm disappointed to be the sixth response but I still wanted to tell you that you're one of the craftiest and most talented people I know. Just start your own bizzare!