7/12/10

Journal of a Craft Addict

So, I’ve been slacking the blogging world lately.  I have had so many other things on my mind and honey-do’s to get finished, my blogs have gone by the way side.  AND I lost my camera and finally caved and bought a new one.  I have some great pictures to add and soon will…but for now…

I wanted to invite all my talented family and friends to join me in “beefing-up” the craft blog I started: Journal of a Craft Addict.   I have a million ideas, as I’m sure you all do, but not the time to do them, let alone blog about them (and that takes time, unfortunately).  SO…if we could get a group of say 6-8 of us and we each were willing to post a new project once every other month, we could have a really cool “How-To” blog on everything from sewing, to painting, to home improvement projects, etc. If we had 8, there could be a new project posted every week!  I just think it would be great to share each other’s ideas and have a place to keep track of everything we do.  AND I KNOW YOU DO “STUFF” so don’t consider yourself counted out…EVERYONE should think about it!  I think I’d change the blog to Journal of Some Craft Addicts…

Let me know if anyone’s interested.  I think it would be a really fun way to keep us motivated in getting our projects done! And to share them with all of our friends! 

Here’s the latest project I posted:

Celebration Chair

No comments: