4/5/11

Wesley

I’ve decided I REALLY need to work on the blog now – my dear, beautiful and amazing sister Kourtne has left to live in Chicago for a few years, so I need to keep this updated for her.  She is keeping a super blog here and I love and miss her!Smile  

 

So – here are some of my favorite pictures of Wes --

P1000914P1000861

     Bath Time                                                2 Weeks

P1000931

               Blessing Day – March 27th – 6.5 Weeks

P1000922

 

He’s already getting so big – at my 6 week appointment the nurses all asked how big he was when he was born – only 7 lbs 4 oz – but his adorable full face and often-occuring dimples imply otherwise! (we’ll find out next week how much he does weigh and I do feel like he’s gotten big fast!!Smile)

P1000932

And here they all are – adorable as ever!!!

P1000937

2 comments:

Kourtne said...

Thanks Erin!

Dawn said...

I love your brown skirt! You look like a happy beautiful mom! Such a cute family:)