11/3/11

Fun Fall

Happy Fall everyone!

Here's our bug family - I found a fun pattern on Martha Stewart for my butterfly wings and adapted it to make a smaller pair for Em,  Jane was a lady bug for I think the third year in a row.  Wesley was a Spider and we decided Kevin could be the bug collector:)

For our ward party, I painted E's and my faces with this cool teal face paint and it took a REALLY long time to take off, so it only happened once:)













 This is a chair that I re-finished for my mom for her birthday.  It was brown and had a tacky striped cushion.  I haven't done much of this, but it was really fun to see the final project!

 And just some fun close-ups of my adorable little friends.  I just love them to death!



3 comments:

Jodi said...

Ohmygosh Erin! You're kids are so big! I really almost don't even recognize Emery (how sad) You're family is darling, and you are amazing with your projects like always.

erica said...

glad to see you back in the bloggy world. It makes ME happy because then I can see your family.

Dawn said...

Cute halloween costumes. I was wondering what your little guy looked like. He is so handsome. Little boys are so fun. The girls are getting so big.