8/12/08

Blessing


We blessed Jane last Sunday. It was a beautiful occassion and a perfect day to remember. Kevin blessed her and others in the circle included: Grandpa Bob, Papa Mark, Great Grandpa Barnes, Uncle Ryan Lundgreen, Uncle BJ, Uncle Kris and Bishop Bowen. Jane was given some great blessings including the fact that she will have a happy life. We are so blessed to have her in our home - she is a very happy baby and I know she will do amazing things some day. What a great blessing it is to have the Priesthood in our home. Kevin is such a wonderful husband and father. We didn't get too many pictures of Jane in her dress... I hope to get better ones soon. Her dress was one made for me when I was a baby. We can't remember who made it...oops! Oh well, it was really cute on Jane! Happy 2 month birthday today! We sure love you!

4 comments:

Kourtne said...

I love the new family photo! You guys all look SO good!

Sharon said...

SO CUTE! What a great dress!

shhluke said...

I'm so glad for new pictures of the girls. I also think that family picture is beautiful! Wish we could have been there for the blessing, but maybe for the next one.

Lolo said...

Sooo cute.. Erin, you are beautiful! Your daughters are gorgeous. I am happy for you.