8/12/08

Red

I have a few pictures I wanted to post and realized they all have red in them...Enjoy!

Emery at Ryan and Julie's wedding - we LOVE this picture of her:)


Jane at Ryan and Julie's wedding - we used this one for her baby announcement - only 8 days old here. Ahhh...


Baby booties I made for a friend in the ward. I made the box too and Kevin gave me flowers for our anniversary - so I thought it was a perfect chance for a photo shoot. I call this picture "Domesticating Erin Part One". I have a friend from a previous ward who has a website called "Project Domestication" and it is awesome! If any of you would like to see it, it's really fun and she is amazing! (Look to the left of this post for her blog under "Friends and Fun")


Red rose from the 24 Kevin sent me - he's such a sweetie! Happy Anniversary Kev!

No comments: