2/27/09

Family

Found this fun Family Tree project on Martha’s Website


It took me a while to get my handwriting the way I wanted it, but it turned out pretty nice. I did one for Emery and Jane and put it on the walls in their rooms next to a picture of the temple. I love the look of it and it was really fun to get all the information – I was reminded of all our wonderful ancestors. Turns out Kevin and I both have Great Grandma Ruby’s! Now we have a new family name to use for another kid…no, this is not an announcement!:)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I've been meaning to do this one forever. Your's looks so nice, your handwriting is so beautiful! Wanna do one for me? ;)

Nicole said...

and how crazy that one of Kevin's ancestors has your same birthday!

Megan said...

That looks really fun! I'm interested to know what kind of marker you settled on to do the writing with as that would be the hardest part for me to figure out.