3/6/09

You Know It's Spring when...

-Your husband actually notices that the snowmen from Christmas are still on top of the book shelf.

-Your "Twisted Peppermint" soap has all run out.

-The Crocus' in your front flower bed are blooming.

-It's time to go out and weed that flower bed.

-Emery decides to pick those hardy little Crocus'. But they're not that hardy in-doors.

-You can run outside. Sometimes.

-You get the urge to make a spring bouquet for your kitchen.



-You think it's fun to clean your laundry room.

-It still snows every once in a while.


4 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the flower arrangement. I am so ready for spring. Our tulips dont pop out till early May though. As for the cooking, a good recipe was on good things utah the other day. It is called shipwrecked. Let me know if you cant find the recipe.

Jamie said...

I found the link to your blog On Jodi's. Your blog is so cute. I love the way you write I can almost hear you saying the same things. We have spring fever at our house too. Can't wait to get out to the park and play again.

Alan Anderson said...

I hear you - you also know its spring when one day you can run outside and the next there is snow on the ground......

I love your creative cookbook craft - it looks awesome. My favorite cookbook is The Essential Mormon Cookbook - I use mine ALL the time.

Peterson Family said...

I know we don't exactly know each other, but I feel like I do since you moved into our old house and know all of our friends. We have been secretly looking at your blog looking for memories and pictures of our old house (we secretly miss it). Anyways, I was wondering if the crocus flowers you posted were ones I planted. I planted all the flowers the spring before I moved and never got to enjoy them. I currently have no flowers and no yard in our new house so I am living vicariously. I miss the trees the most!! Sorry if I have overstepped our "old home-owner" bounds. Feel free to secretly, or not so secretly, look at our blog.
Jen