5/11/09

Sweet Tweets THIS WEEKEND

So, the time has come. I've been so busy the last few months making handbags, baby shoes, magnets, pincusions, notebooks, bean bags and greeting cards I am so excited for this show! If you're at all interested, here's the information for the boutique:

I won't be there for very much of it, so look for "Thelma's Handmade" to see my stuff!


I know, this is a little bit of shameless self-promotion... but it is a really great show and very reasonably priced! Can't wait to hear if you go and find something fun!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I wish I could have gone! I hope it went really well! I need you to help me finish that purse we started months ago AND I also have some new hair product for you to try out!

Doyle Family said...

Good Luck! I hope it goes well for you!