5/13/08

New Additions to the House

Just wanted to show you a few new things we've added to the house. This mirror was a great buy at Tai Pan Trading - I love that place! Do we need something else below it? The door on the right is the front door, so you see the mirror sitting on the love seat in the living room... This is our new Living Room furniture. We got it at IM Home in Provo. We think we got a good deal because it was on a Retirement Sale... No matter what kind of deal I think we're getting, I always feel a little swindled at furniture stores. Any one else? We really like the couches though and think they will last us a long time.

A large clock in the kitchen - also from Tai Pan

This is a picture of what the plant Kevin sent me for Mother's Day will look like when it blooms. It's a Bonzai Azalea...I'm really excited to take care of it. I need to find a good spot for it to stay. I'm afraid there isn't anywhere in my yard that gets enough sunshine all day. At this point, I move it around my backyard about three times a day...not sure how long that babying can last:) I can't wait to see it bloom! Isn't it gorgeous?


This sign is above my pantry in the kitchen. My sister lives on a farm and found some old barn wood that she has started making signs out of. Quiz of the day- What does the quote come from? I think it just looks perfect in this spot. Thanks Kourt!


Random question: Does anyone know the protocol on how to label pictures? I mean, is it more natural to read the label above the picture, or read the label below it? Hmmmm...

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Erin, did Kortne paint the letters on the sign or is it the vynl (Spelling?) letters. Anyways it is cute. I think I would like one for my house. Ask Kortne how much she would charge for it. Oh the dress you made is so cute!!! I like to sew once in a while. Its my stress reliever. It looks like your having fun with your sewing machine. Dawn

Andersons "Stand Sure" said...

Hi Erin, I love your new house. You sooooo deserve it after all of the years of "delayed gratification." Kevin is awesome to work so hard to make your famiy comfortable. I am so happy that we got to be in on the beginning of the Lundgreen Family and to watch it grow and evolve. Know that you are all loved and missed.
Love, Sister "A"

Critchfield fam said...

I say read the label below the picture??? Once again I'm jealous... LOVE the couches! Congrats on the sewing machine too! We miss you guys. I so wish you lived like next door so I'd have a friend :( Maybe soon! Tell Kevin to find a job in Dallas!

Anonymous said...

Erin, your house is coming together so nicely! I can't tell you how jealous I am to watch your pregnancy ticker dwindle.