11/13/08

Fun Pictures

Here are a bunch of cute pictures that I wanted to share -

We found Emery had fallen asleep just outside her bedroom on the floor - we didn't even know till we went up to bed later that night!


This was not Halloween, but 5 minutes before leaving for church...she went to church with brown eyeliner in the corners of her eyes...

I think Emery was trying to make her feel better - not sure it worked.

Glamour Girl - I never thought I'd have one!:)

Just a cute picture of our cute girls together

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Jane is getting so big. Someday I will have to meet her in person. Emery is so cute too. I bet Hadley and her would get along so well.

Kourtne said...

I love the picture of Jane and all the toys. Emery's a good sister. Don't you want to move back to Utah County? :)

Critchfield fam said...

Your girls are so cute. Even Jared just said, wow, those are really cute girls!! When did you start Emery in a toddler bed?